A Day in the Life
Set a timer to go off every 10 minutes, take a picture of what you're doing. This was the latest weekly challenge I took part in over at Shoot Along.
This is what I noticed:
1) It is really hard to take that many pictures in one day.
2) Laundry and errands all day does not give you much variation in what you are shooting, but holy cow, does it really make you notice how the light changes in your house.
3) It is very hard to change the ISO every 10 minutes as you move around to areas with different light sources.
4) This would be a great challenge to perform every so often. It really stretched me.
5) The blogging for this post seems never-ending. :)
July 12, 2016
What a challenge. I'm tired just looking at all of these again. :) Happy weekend, friends.